Long-lifetime LED Track Light Manufacturer
OLALA is one of the top lighting Manufacturers & Suppliers in China.
More than 10 years of industry experience
LED Track Light OEM & ODM Service
Track lights not only meet the needs of daily lighting, but also design the installation methods of track lights (such as installation, hanging installation, etc.) to match the engineering environment and play a role in beautifying the overall environment.
Our LED track light can not only pass CB certification, but also have the quality to apply for CE and RoHS certification. To ensure long-term effective use in large warehouses and large buildings.
- Applicable to a variety of large spaces with low maintenance costs.
- COB or SMD light source can be selected.
- The heat dissipation performance is optimized to effectively protect the internal components of the lamp.
LED track light features
Why LED track Lamp
(1) LED track light uses LED as light source, LED light source is cold light source, no radiation, no heavy metal pollution, pure color, high luminous efficiency, low frequency flicker, energy saving and healthy. Ordinary metal halide track lights use metal halide lamps as light sources. The light-emitting principle of metal halide lamps is that the heavy metal element mercury reacts with two electrodes after gasification to generate light, which has large heat and radiation, and must be handled carefully after it is broken. Otherwise, it may pollute the environment (mercury is a heavy metal element, which is harmful to human health.
(2) A typical feature of LED track lights is energy saving. With the same brightness of LED track lights and ordinary metal halide track lights, the power consumption of LED track lights is only 40%-60% of that of ordinary metal halide track lights. Electric effect.
(3) The lifespan of LED track lights of major brands can reach at least 30,000 hours, while the lifespan of ordinary metal halide track lights is generally 8,000 hours, which shows that the difference in lifespan is huge.
choose what you need
LED Track Light Series
Track lights are widely used and can be widely used in museums, large supermarkets, shops, and exhibition halls.
Production Process Flow
The product quality of the track light is one of the aspects that we are most concerned about.
Welding lamp beads
Fixed lamp beads
Tighten the case
Install the power box
Finished product testing
Packaging finished products
Aging track lights
What is LED track light?
The LED track light is a track light with LED as the light source. The lamp is embedded in the guide rail, which can move, change the position and adjust the projection angle on the guide rail to realize the key lighting of the target. Widely used in shopping malls (clothing stores, furniture stores and other brand stores), car displays, jewelry, star hotels, brand clothing, high-end clubs, museums and cultural relics exhibition halls, chain shopping malls, brand business halls, professional windows, counters, etc. It is an ideal light source to replace traditional tungsten halogen lamps and metal halide lamps in lighting places. With the continuous development of electronic technology, new styles emerge in an endless stream on the market, with different shapes and flexibility.
Disadvantages of LED track lights?
In the market, the price of LED track lights is much more expensive than that of ordinary metal halide track lights. However, with the continuous development of technology, LED track lights are slowly becoming popular. I believe that in the near future, the price will be the same as today’s ordinary track lights.