How to install solar street lights?
(1) Fix the components of each part: the solar panel is fixed on the solar panel bracket, the lamp head is fixed on the pick arm, then the bracket and pick arm are fixed to the main pole, and the connecting wire is routed to the control box (battery box).
(2) Before lifting the light pole, check whether the fasteners in each part are firm, whether the lamp head is installed correctly, and whether the light source works normally. Then check whether the simple debugging system works normally; loosen the connecting wire of the solar panel on the controller, and the light source works.
(3) When the main light pole is lifted, pay attention to safety precautions; the screws are absolutely fastened. If the sun angle of the component is deviated, it needs to be adjusted upwards and its sun direction is completely south.
(4) Put the battery into the battery box, and connect the cable to the controller according to the technical requirements; connect the battery first, then the load, and then the solar panel; when wiring, be sure to pay attention to the wiring of each line and the wiring marked on the controller The terminals cannot be connected wrongly, the positive and negative polarities cannot collide, and cannot be reversed; otherwise, the controller will be damaged.
(5) Check whether the debugging system is working normally; loosen the solar panel connecting wire on the controller, the light is on; connect the solar panel connecting wire, the light is off; at the same time, carefully observe the changes of the indicator lights on the controller; everything is normal before sealing. Good control box.